The uMod project is largely open-source and maintained on GitHub.
Aside from individual game distributions, our core platform is comprised of the following projects
Anyone is welcome to make contributions, even without knowing how to code.
- test uMod and report bugs
- suggest improvements, report faults
- post ideas that would make uMod better
With basic coding knowledge, feel free to help out..
- fixing bugs
- writing documentation
Finally, for our expert developers with substantial C# experience and familiarity with uMod, we love
- adding major new features
- implementing advanced functionality