This is an addon created for Rust:IO. In order to use this plugin, you need to install Rust:IO first!
Rust:IO Clans provides your players with an extensive clan system. It offers:
- Create your own clan and invite your friends
- Promote members to moderators to manage the clan
- Automatically updates members to share their location on Rust:IO
- Chat internally with all clan members through /c Message...
- Shows the clan tag in front of all clan members' names
- Broadcasts members going online or offline to all clan members
- Turns off friendly fire for clan members when used with Rust:IO FriendlyFire
/clan-- Display relevant information about your current clan
/c <message>-- Send a message to all online clan members
/clan create "<tag>" "<description>"-- Create a new clan
/clan join "<tag>"-- Join a clan you have been invited to
/clan leave-- Leave your current clan
/clan invite "<player>"-- Invite a player to your clan
/clan kick "<player>"-- Kick a member from your clan
/clan promote "<player>"-- Promote a member to moderator
/clan demote "<player>"-- Demote a moderator to member
/clan disband forever-- Disbands your clan (no undo)
There is a config file located at
config/Clans.json which contains all translatable strings. Simply edit the right hand side of the translations, but always keep the %PLACEHOLDERS% intact and untranslated.
config/Clans.json there are a few variables to configure the plugin.:
- addClanMatesAsFriends specifies whether clan mates are automatically added to each others Rust:IO friendslist (default: true).
- limit specifies the maximum number of clan members respectively moderators (default: -1 = no limit)
This plugins provides a simple to use API for other plugins to utilize:
Returns a JObject (reference Newtonsoft.Json.dll) representing the clan using the specified tag or null if there is no such clan.
The JObject contains the following properties: tag:string, description:string, owner:string, moderators:JArray, members:JArray, invited:JArray.
All members are represented by their SteamID as a string.
Returns the clan tag of a player's clan or null if the player is not a member of a clan.
Returns an array of all clan tags.
The plugin also calls the following hooks (no return behavior) on changes:
Called when a new clan has been created
Called when clan members or invites change. Note: Make sure not to do any clan updates within your hook method, as this would most likely result in an infinite loop.
Called when a clan is disbanded or deleted
- Move messages from configuration to language file
- Remove unnecessary ResourceId
- Remove unnecessary
The original author may request that this plugin be removed and there is a risk that the plugin may be unavailable in the future.
Note that the current maintainer may not have permission to assign a license to the plugin if they are not the original author, so explicit permission would need to be obtained from the original author in order for the plugin to remain openly available and guarantee that it will be around for all to enjoy going forward.