Kicks players when they join based off of information about their Steam accounts
Steam Checks allows you to kick players when they join based off of information about their Steam accounts.
You must configure your Steam API Key in order for the plugin to work. Steam API Key: here.
- VAC Bans (players deemed as cheaters by Steam)
- Game Bans (players deemed as naughty by game developers)
- Steam Community Ban (players deemed as naughty by Steam)
- Steam Trade Ban (players deemed as scammers by Steam)
- Private Profile (players with a private profile, pretty obvious)
- Limited Account (players that haven't spent $5 on Steam yet)
- No Steam Profile (players that haven't yet setup their Steam profiles)
- Game Sharing (players that family share)
- Hours Played (players that don't have enough playtime)
- Days Since Last Ban (players that have bans that are too recent)
- Game Count (players that don't have enough games)
- Whitelist (players bypass all checks)