Automatic application of DLC skins for building blocks.
This is a simple plugin that allows players to use DLC skins without having to buy them.
After obtaining permission and activating the skin, the player will be able to build building blocks with the skin from the DLC. Use the /bskin command to switch modes.
To update the skin for existing building blocks, you need to activate the skin and hit the block with a hammer. The block will be updated with the selected skin.
To change the skin for all buildings using the /bskin build or /bskin all command, you need to select a skin mode. Depending on the mode you choose, the skin will be updated.
- buildingskins.use - Allows the player to use a command to apply a skin.
- buildingskins.build - Allows the player to use the bskin build command.
- buildingskins.all - Allows the player to use the bskin all command.
- buildingskins.tc - Allows the player to change the skin of a building from the tool cupboard.
- buildingskins.admin - Allows the player to use the bskin all <steam id> command and bypass the build owner check.
- /bskin - opens a GUI to set the default building skin (can be changed in the config file).
- /bskin build - updating the skin of the block you are looking at and everything that touches it.
- /bskin all - updating the skin of all buildings owned by the player.
- /bskin all <steam id> - updating the skin of all buildings for the selected player. (ex: /bskin all 76561100000000000)
- Building skin change commands - list of commands to switch the skin. You can change, add or remove if the command conflicts with other plugins. Commands will work both in chat and in the console.
- Changing skin from tool cupboard only by owner - Only the owner of the tool cupboard can change the skin of the building
- Block building skin in building blocked - prevents changing the building skin if the player is in building blocked mode and does not have buildingskins.admin permission.
- Number of blocks updated per tick - description is not required. Don't make changes if you're not sure what you're doing.
- Automatically activate skin when player connects - when the player connects for the first time, the skins from the dlc will be installed by default.
- Apply selected paint color to all building blocks - Sets the selected spray paint color for all building blocks when updated.
- Image and description settings - Image settings and descriptions in the GUI menu.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE