Just adding my "me too". It doesnt seem to track NPC on my server. Chopper and APC work just fine.
Using BotSpawn bots and ZombieHorde zombiesMerged post
As a side note and having absolutely no idea what I broke with the change, i removedthe check for
And it started locking the NPC again...I then I disabled the Damage report as it came out twice for some reason (which is probe issue all together)
Atleast this way it seems to workMerged post
After playing around a bit more, it seems that the changes i made cause a NRE in
lockInfos[corpse.net.ID] = new LockInfo(damageInfos[entity.net.ID], Instance.config.LockNPCSeconds);
I just never saw that because of my filters.....however the changes still work ok.
Reason fdor the NRE seems to be, as stated befor,e most of the time the corpse is not valid as it is null. However...sometimes it is valid...so go figure...