Command to remove all players from groupSuggestion
- is there a command in oxide to remove ALL players from said group? Instead of having to do this one by one by one by one.... or maybe something that could be added if there isn't one? Or if there is a plugin that does this already.
What I want to do is during each wipe remove players from which ever group using a command but I haven't seen this as an option anywhere or I am just not seeing it. Figure I would ask the man himself.
No, there isn't at the moment; but we are going to be overhauling the commands for uMod.
that would be awesome if we could have that ability via the oxide commands.
- I have that already, looking for a way to do it via command line so that I can automate it using a commands plugin. This is so I can purge the users in whatever groups mainly like VIP or other groups, I dont want to have it to where 1000 players over time all have VIP and 95% never came back for example.
If I can automate this during wipe - that would be the ideal way, instead of having to log into the server(s) just to click a button. Sure thats fine and all if you have 1 or 2 servers, but say you have 10+ that can start to be a pain.
I use TimedPermissions for that same reason, I don't want to manually have to clean up.
Timed permissions is okay but does not suit for my needs. Especially for what I want to do with the wipes.
Example server wipes on each Thursday, an player comes in the day before with say a 7 day timed permission, I dont want them to be able to use those permissions after the wipe, I want them to force activate their activation code to regrant their permissions.
- would deleting the oxide.users.data file during a wipe accomplish what I am trying to do for now? what would be the draw backs if that happens?
Deleting that file while the server is offline should do what you'd like. That file stores users and their permissions/group assignments.
- whats the downside to doing this? I assume I would be removed from the Admin group? or would I automatically be added back to that admin group on a new wipe since I am the owner with Auth 2?
Just having to redo any individual permissions and group assignments. Auth level is automatically handled.
- So if all the players are in default basically automatically when joining, and only players that say have or get VIP and I have say PromoCodes, or DonationClaim (which I have customized the hell out of for better workings and applications, with that coupled with all the changes to MySQL for automatizations, example, every 7 days setting claimed to 0 for reuse, or every 30 days or 6 months removing the records with scheduled MySQL event triggers, along with changes to the IPN.php to include emailing the purchaser/donator a confirmation email to keep everything automated, as well as capturing their SteamID and inserting that into the records as well and using an activation code instead of emails - definiately need to speak to you about possibly taking over that project or making a new one and giving credits to you and luke for the original) - And Admins or Auth2 level players being handled automatically, then sounds like I should be able to do just use that method of deleting the one file oxide.users.data with no worries is my understanding correct?
Just want to verfiy first before I start doing that to make sure.