With 2020 finally behind us, we are pushing forward into the new year with high hopes and expectations of what's to come. We're nearing the rollout of builds for uMod to test, which we plan to have done before the next Dev Talk. We'd love for you all to be able to test them and provide any feedback so that we can continue to improve and provide for the community!
- 2021-01-9 @ 3pm EST >Dev Talk
- uMod development progress
- Getting started with testing uMod builds
- Development teams for game support
- Feedback, suggestions, and general discussion
You can join our Discord to participate in this event and potential future events at https://umod.org/discord.
We've added a few new community members to provide support, write guides, review plugins, and help in Discord, etc. We certainly appreciate the help! If you see one of them around, make sure to say thanks!
We are considering the idea of having teams dedicated to each game (likely those familiar and interested in those games) that would be able to focus on each in order to advance the hook offerings, API, test, and provide updates. We'll provide more information on this in the near future as we discuss it further!
There are still a few plugins that need some loving attention! If you are a currently an active developer in our community and you are interested helping out by taking over maintaining a plugin or two, take a look at the list of unclaimed plugins. If you have not yet submitted any of your own plugins that have been approved, you won't be able to claim any of these yet.
NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
- Frequent announcements and updates on development
- Launch uMod and the Marketplace for all to benefit from
- Revive community hangouts and events via Discord
- Have more fun and play more games!